WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Before submitting your article or story to be published in Lifestyle Living Magazine, do familiarize yourself with the vision and mission of this publication and the message and topics we want to share and educate our readership.
- We want content that is in keeping with our goals for the magazine and our readership. In short, we prefer content that is well written, in-depth, practical, educational, cited with sources, and with a fresh perspective and insight.
- If it is a reprint, do get permission from the previous publisher for approval and add reprint information.
- Articles must be written in the third person unless it is an account of your personal experience and development. In this case be vigilant about promoting any specific brand, service, or practitioner.
- Articles may not promote a product or service in any capacity. (Exception for advertisers)
- Articles must be in keeping with the Editorial Calendar and specific Departments within the magazine.
- Before submitting an article, decide which department category it will best fit into and include that at the top of the page.
- All content must be submitted through our website. Include pictures and artwork if it is part of the articles.
- Make sure all artwork and graphics are not copyrighted or you have bought the rights to use it. Include links to any or all-previous written work you have done.
THEMED EDITORIAL CALENDAR
- When submitting your content, take a look at our editorial calendar to stay in sync with the issue or department of interest.
- Remember that there is a 3-month lead-time before publication.
Minimum 550 Words | Maximum 800 Words | up to 4 photos
Minimum 800 Words | Maximum 1250 Words | up to 8 photos
Sample of article submission format:
Word count: 700
Category: Personal Development
Sub-category: Health and Wellness